backgrounds (2).png

 Super(hero) Size Your Self-Confidence FREE Masterclass

….it’s time to make a bigger impact in your business and become your own superhero

(and stop those niggling self-doubts and overthinking from holding you back)

19th December, 10.00am GMT

 
Superhero size your confidence here (1).png
 

During this Masterclass you will discover…..

7.png

How a simple understanding could transform your self-confidence without you having to unearth 358 limiting beliefs, spending hours in therapy and revamping that vision board. By all means you can carry on with all of this, but I’ll be out dancing with the rest of the confident entrepreneurs whilst you’re kept busy!

5.png
4 (2).png

The easy-to-use kryptonite that dissolves self-doubt, over-thinking and worry faster than you can get on your cape and mask.

A cheeky little technique that can give you extra zing on those occasions when extra special confidence is required (and it’s backed up with all the science stuff!)

6.png

Your go-to approach to get you through 99% of situations (you might just have to use your superhero vanishing powers on the remaining 1%).

textured backgrounds (1).png

This training is for you if want:

Untitled design.png

The knock-um down certainty that you have all the inner resources, the confidence, resilience you’ll ever need to make this business, your business, a glorious success

To turn all that energy you’re using at the moment in self-doubt, overthinking and struggle into fast and furious inspired action so that you can start building your business faster than you can say starbusinesswomansuperstar...

“Wham!” “Pow!” “Bam!” “Zap!” excitement knowing that (finally!) you’re not going to hold yourself back anymore from making the impact you crave and growing the business you love because you’re scared of getting out there, making the sale, doing those facebook lives, making a stand, doing the conference presentations…….. (hope you’re getting the message, my lovely).

You can do this!

About your Superhero hostess

Hello there, I'm Dawn. My aim is to inspire women in their mid years to make these years exceptional, to dream big and live HUGE and this includes creating amazing businesses to show-off our skills and talents.

On this masterclass I want to show you how to kick all self-doubt and bouts of lack of confidence out beyond Themyscira (Wonder Woman’s homeworld…..apparently!).

TRANSPARENET.png

From very shy and lacking in confidence beginnings and a background in psychology, I spent 15 years as a management trainer, then ran my own business as an Alexander Technique teacher. After a midlife confidence-sapping slump, I’m back up, confident and ready to show up big-time!

Are you ready to join me?

Superhero size your confidence here (1).png
 
backgrounds (1).png

 Super(hero) Size Your Self-Confidence FREE Masterclass

….it’s time to make a bigger impact in your business and become your own superhero

(and stop those niggling self-doubts and overthinking from holding you back)

19th December, 10.00am GMT